We are happy to welcome you to our beautiful international more than reggae festival, the 10th edition of OverJam!
We know how important is for a festival to have a colourful and diverse marketplace. That is why each year we invite different merchants to form a great marketplace for our visitors.
This year we offer you more than 15 spots for your stand. You can make your reservation of the best possible spot soon after your pre-payment of 150 EUR is transferred to our bank account (you will get payment information right after you apply in the form below). You will be able to choose a spot from the map, and then we make a contract. You pay the rest 3 weeks before the festival.
We provide you with the place for your stand, a place for your camper/tent/car behind the stand, and electricity. Depending on the package that you take, you get 2 or 3 merchant passes, and you can additionally buy another pass at our special price.
- SMALL = 450 EUR + VAT
(up to 3M between the trees, 2 merchant passes + camping/parking by the stand + electricity)
- LARGE = 650 EUR + VAT
(above 4M up to 8M, open space/both sides of the road, 3 merchat passes + camping/parking by the stand + electricity)
Before fulfilling the application, please read the business terms below.
– Your reservation is confirmed after we receive your pre-payment.
– There is a rental contract we sign in ENG / SLO / IT, to avoid any misunderstandings, non-payment, and complications. You will get it together with the invoice for the pre-payment after we agree on the final price.
– Pre-payments are accepted via bank transfer only.
– Overjam festival does not provide a physical stand. You rent a space, not a stand.
– No extra tickets or parking spaces are possible. You can purchase extra tickets via ordinary selling points.
– Stand partners arrival time: Aug 14th 11 AM – 1 PM and 4 PM – 7 PM. In case of your earlier or later arrival, you will have to wait.
– You will check in at the festival entrance at the VIP section. There you will receive a parking sticker for your car/van and additional festival bracelets. After checking in you will be sent down to the venue, where you will be welcomed by our marketplace manager.
– You will be able to park the car right next to your stand or in the parking, according to the agreement.
– Overjam festival rents space for non-food stands only. Selling food or drinks is strictly forbidden.
– Unless it is agreed with the organizer you are not allowed to sell any smoking products or equipment.
– OverJam organizer has the right to turn down any application without explanation.
– Official business communication language at OverJam is English.
For additional questions, we are available for you at firstname.lastname@example.org